Sportsman Touring XP 1000
THE ULTIMATE 2-UP ATV
*May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories
Experience the great outdoors with the power, capability and comfort of the Sportsman Touring XP 1000 Trail.
SPORTSMAN TOURING XP 1000
- Polaris 2500 HD Winch, cable
- 26" Tires, 14" Aluminium Wheels
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arms Front & Rear Suspension
- High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive
- Standard Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Trimode Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- 8 Gallon Combined Storage
- Engine Type
- ProStar® 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin-Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P / R / N / L / H; Shaft
- Drive System Type
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD / 2WD
- Front Suspension
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 22.9 cm (9") Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 26 cm (10.25") Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic operated disc brakes on front and rear wheels
- Parking Brake
- Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tyres
- 26 x 9-14, PXT
- Rear Tyres
- 26 x 11-14, PXT
- 14" Cast Aluminium
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Front / Rear Rack or Box Capacity
- 55 kg (120 lb) / 110 kg (242 lb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.9 L (5.25 gal)
- Ground Clearance
- 28.5 cm (11.25")
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)
- 219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm (86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25")
- Payload capacity
- 217 kg (478 lb)
- 144.8 cm (57")
- Dry Weight
- 426 kg (939 lb)
- Seat Height
- 90.8 cm (35.75")
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 680 kg (1,500 lb)
- Standard 3.2 cm (1.25") Receiver with ECE R55 ball
- • All Digital Gauge • Speedometer • Odometer • Tachometer • Two Tripmeters • Hour Metre • Gear Indicator • Fuel Gauge • AWD Indicator • Volt Metre • Coolant Temperature • Hi-Temp Light • Clock • DC Outlet
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights / Taillights
Feel good all day, on any terrain, thanks to Arched Dual A-arm suspension and other premium features.
Premium comfort and support for your extra rider with handle grips and a backrest.
Attain instant power when the slightest wheel spin is detected, with high-performance close ratio on-demand AWD.
EBS + ADC
Have complete control on steep grades with Standard Engine Braking System with Active Descent Control.
Overcome obstacles without hesitation with 11.25" of ground clearance.
Log extra miles, conquer hard-to-reach trails, and enjoy every minute of the ride with the high performance and reliable comfort built for two.
Polaris 2500 HD, cable
360 Lb. Rack Capacity
Pack more on
Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arms
Discover What You've Been Missing
We loaded this ATV with relentless features for any challenge. It’s the perfect vehicle for you and passengers to discover what lies beyond the next turn of the trail.
Electronic Fuel Injection Engine
4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder EFI engine to help you start up and forge ahead in any weather.
Polaris HD 2,500 lb. winch gives you plenty of pulling power to clear trails and rescue stuck vehicles.
Conquer more terrain with 26" PXT tires with 14" aluminum wheels.
An ATV for two needs plenty of storage. We've got you both covered.
Pack More In
8 gallons of integrated storage space so you can bring what you need for any adventure.
Light the Way
Start the ride earlier and end later into the night, knowing you can easily see the road ahead with steerable pod headlight.